Taylor Phillips: Experienced Data Modeler and Business Analyst
Data Mining, Web Design, Project Management, IT, and Corporate Social Networking
Technology Director at Winning Our Future superPAC
December 2011 - Present (11 months)
· Technology Director for the $23 million dollar Presidental superPAC.
· Digital Master for the award winning 28 minute documentary “King of Bain:When Mitt Romney Came to Town.” (2012 AAPC Pollie Award)
Senior Technology Analyst at AutoGov Inc.
November 2010 - Present (2 years)
· Manages data protection protocols
· Completed SAS Data Mining training
· Utilizes statistical software to find data relationships
· Lead liaison with outsourced IT team
· Develop online customer service capacity and application integration
· Develop and maintain reporting and analytics for clients and software
· Maintains AutoGov website
· Coordinates technology product development
· Assist in business development proposals
· Manage various hosting solutions
President at Define Idea
June 2007 - Present (5 years 5 months)
· Project manger, designed and coder on +20 sites for small and mid-sized companies.
· Implemented Google Apps, Email and Calendar service, into new and existing businesses.
· Key role in all web asset purchases (Domains, SSL Certificates, and web services)
· Owner of an Adobe Business Catalyst distributor license.
Junior Systems Administrator at Young Williams PC
October 2009 - October 2010 (1 year 1 month)
· Responsible for end user desk-side support, helpdesk, installing operating systems, reimaging computers, patches, upgrades as well as analyzed, troubleshooted and resolved system hardware, software and networking issues.
· Managed onsite phone system (I3) for an 80 person Call Center.
· Had a role on the Helpdesk team that managed facilities remotely in four states. (+200 users)
Web Development Associate at The Learning Destination
May 2005 - October 2010 (5 years 6 months)
· Managed conversion form proprietary software to Flash.
· Developed schematic for animation of more than 150 modules.
· Conducted quality control and user acceptance testing programs.
Database Management Intern at Luhng Promotional Industries Ltd. (Hong Kong)
June 2007 - August 2007 (3 months)
· Created and managed a functional database of company assets.
· Worked with fellow employees to source promotional items in mainland China.
· Visited trade shows, in Hong Kong, to help meet company needs.
Technology Strategy Assistant at Gravitant
May 2006 - August 2006 (4 months)
· Evaluated available technology for business intelligence, and data warehousing solutions.
· Evaluated vendor proposal evaluations and reports.
· Supported Texas Health and Human Services engagements.
· Managed procurement activities for $60 million data warehouse.
University of Alabama
Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Business Administration, Operations Management, 2005 - 2009
Activities and Societies: Gamma Beta Phi Honor Society, Sigma Alpha Lambda Honor Society, Sigma Chi Fraternity, Alabama Informational Management Society
Skills & Expertise
Online Reputation Management
Categorical Data Analysis